Tucked away amid rural Costa Rica, AmaTierra Retreat & Wellness Center is an eco-retreat and yoga center where guests of all backgrounds and experience levels can practice in a breathtaking open-air pavilion overlooking the Costa Rican mountains. The center, encompassed by lush mountain and jungle views, provides delicious organic foods and a host of professional wellness services. On-site practices include guided holistic therapies, yoga classes tailored to individual ability and daily meditation. Please note:
There is no air conditioning in the guest rooms at this hotel, and television is only available for use with a DVD player.Hotel features:
• Farm-to-table restaurant.
• Outdoor infinity pool.
• Spa services (at an additional cost).
• Internet is available in the lobby area only.
• Smoke-free property.
• Recreational activities including guided nature hikes, guided horseback tours and educational medicinal plant walks (at an additional cost).
• 60-minute drive southwest from San Jose.Private Mountain Casita accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Terrace and garden with outdoor seating.
• Spacious private bathroom with shower or bathtub.
• Ceiling fan.
• Television with DVD player and 300 DVDs to choose from.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary snacks.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
AmaTierra Retreat & Wellness Center
Turrubares, San Jose, Costa Rica
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.